Monday, November 26, 2012

1# Rocket Blog


Today it's my first "Rocket Blog"-part. 
Today I want you present a "push"-act.

I will present you every week about a new act, a band or a new singer. There is not much more to say.
So I will start quickly today.

Capture The Crown

Capture The Crown is a new metalcore band. They were founded in 2011 and had released at least four songs to now. Their debut album is coming out in the next months. The band counts five members. Their names are Jeffrey Wellfare, Jye Menzies, Blake Ellis, Kris Sheehan and Tyler "Lone America" March. It is my favourite band.

One song I had already posted five days ago, it is called "Ladies And Gentleman... I Give You Hell".
The other songs I'll list:

Capture The Crown - In My Head, a Jason Derulo Cover.

Now I want to show you my first uploded pic. It shows the new band. On the other picture is a shark and a ship, as you can see a "logo" of the band.

That's all for the new "Rocket" today, I hope you had a nice start into the week.
So that was it for me today.

See you. ZeddS

No comments: