Sunday, November 25, 2012

It's Sunday

Information

Today's Sunday and all of you probably hope that Monday gonna be good.
Today I want you to show how my blog works.

Monday - Sunday sections

On every day I'll show you different music and "types" of my blog.
You can classify each of them in - till now - three sections.
The first is the normal blog. On a normal blog I'll show you under a topic three to eight song and links to them, so that you can hear them.
The second one is the information blog. I will do them like that blog now. In this blog type I'll write information and show you at the end a few good songs without a topic.
The third is the "push" blog. I want to do it like Mtv and present you a new artist every week. But I won't call it "push", I'll call it the rocket blog or the newcomer blog.

Each day another one

In each day I'll present you another blog type. Or, if it is the normal blog every day another topic.

Monday -- rocket blog
Tuesday to Saturday -- normal blog
Sunday -- information blog

~the music today~


It's not pretty much today, but you can hear it for more times.
Have a nice sunday.

See you. ZzedS

No comments: