Friday, November 23, 2012

Music makes feeling yourself free

First I come to...

I don't know if someone reads my blog, but it's okay. I just write here to have fun. If someone don't think like that isn't very happy, i think. This is still therefore to say my opinion to the musicindustry and everyone has to respect it.

Today I wanted to write about music makes you feeling free, feeling like everything isn't important now. It makes me get like new power. It feels like I just want to help someone who hasn't it so good like me or just have fun for that one and only second. Riding in the desert on an empty road.
-- Just a second

~themusic~

Can you imagine you're not forever young? It is sad to hear about something like that. But it is the truth.

Asaf Avidan

Asaf Avidan is a great singer. His song "one day" got very famous. First I want you to show the latest version of it. I wondered a lot as I hear that Asaf Avidan is a male. His voice is still good.

The original version is still as good as the new, but it hasn't so much power in it as the new.

Lana Del Rey

Elizabeth Woolridge Grant as Lana del rey is one of my favourite singer. I know nearly all of her songs. And
of that she has alot of sad songs. But the songs are all very good. She won this year an Mtv EMA for best Alternative Act. And she truly is it.

Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson, also known as the king of pop, was a great artist who changes the world. He had written many songs and it is hard to decide what to hear, but in this post it is the project "USA for Africa" in the year 1985. We are the world -- Micheal Jackson
But it isn't still Michael Jackson who sang this song. It were many great artist in this time.
Michael Jackson -- We are the world / All artists and more

Jay-Z

Jay-Z isn't that normal rapper, but he isn't normal on his way. I don't want to say alot about him, still about the song i want present. "Young forever" is an great song from Jay-Z and Mr.Hudson. It makes you feeling "forever young" i think. It reminds me of better times.

At least...

At least I want to say that these songs I show aren't all songs for this theme. If you have other great ideas or if you don't think like me you don't have to. I still want to show my position.

For the future...

For the future I think. I would write often the same words again and again. I would try to hide the links more in the text and to make it more interesting for you. And I will try to write every day a post or even every second day.

See you.

No comments: